Designing interior spaces for today’s colleges and universities requires the knowledge and experience needed to determine how facilities must work now and for many years to come. It also demands the ability to find solutions that heighten the sense of campus and community.
From residence halls to performance auditoriums and athletic facilities, we have helped create spaces for higher education designed to engage students and stimulate learning. We begin by asking the right questions; how the space will be used, potential future expansion, technology needs, unique requirements and how everything within it will need to perform. Then we go to work, finding solutions that enhance the learning experience and promote campus continuity.
Bethune/Goodhue & Associates offers a full complement of educational interior design services from needs analysis through project installation.
Contact us today to discuss your upcoming projects and how our knowledge and experience can benefit you with your planning.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
University of Denver Projects, Denver, CO:
- Development of Interior Design Standards for University with Master Architects
- Abe Kauvar Room
- Alumni House
- Centennial Hall Residence Halls
- Coors Fitness Center Remodel
- Daniel L. Ritchie Sports and Wellness Center
- Driscoll Student Center: Pioneer Place, Classrooms, Pub, Fireside Room, Driscoll Village Commons
- Lacrosse Stadium
- Lamont School of Music & Performing Arts Center
- Mary Reed Building: President & Vice Chancellor Treasurer’s Offices Payroll Department, DuPont Board Room & Renaissance Room
- Nelson Residence Halls
- Olin Science Building
- Sturm Hall
- University Hall: Admissions, Registrar & Bursar’s Departments
Ralston High Arvada, CO
Arvada West Arvada, CO